Lewis and Clark Chapter is affiliated with the national
organization, the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA).
The chapter is located in the Tri Cities, Washington. Meetings are
held on the third Tuesday of the month from September through June.
Meetings typically feature dinner and a speaker, and are held at a
local restaurant. Historically, the June and December meetings are
held at a member's home. Information about the next meeting can be
found in the current newsletter.
purposes of the chapter, quoted from the by-laws, are
- to promote the purposes and objectives of the Military
Officers Association of America
- to foster fraternal relations among retired, active,
and former officers of the uniformed services
- to protect the rights and interests of personnel of
the uniformed services and their dependents and survivors
- to provide useful services for members and their
dependents and survivors
- to serve the community and the nation
Board of Directors meets as called by the president.
New: Slides from Ernie Bitten's January presentation on Space A Travel